If your Snackpass orders are coming through to the tablet, but not printing, there are a few steps you can take to try to troubleshoot:
- Make sure the order is both Received AND Started on the tablet. If the tablet is making a ringing noise, the order has not been Started yet. Click the button to select how long you need to prepare the order. Then, the order will be sent to your printer.
If you order still does not print:
- Turn the printer and the tablet completely off and then on again.
- Click on the "Info" button on the bottom left corner of the tablet screen
- Click on "Printer Settings"
- Toggle the Bluetooth button off, then on again to reconnect your printer!